Accessibility Statement for Best Western Garden Inn
Best Western Garden Inn is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Best Western Garden Inn is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, Best Western Garden Inn is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Best Western Garden Inn.
- Phone: 1+ (707) 546-4031
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal address: 1500 Santa Rosa Ave, Santa Rosa, California, 95404-5428, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Accessible On-site Features
- Accessible entry and passage doors (Front door 41" width and room doors 32" width)
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility (the ADA parking is 116” in width)
- Loading and unloading zone is 100” in width
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance that is graded to the parking lot
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible swimming pool
- Widened doorways and maneuvering space
- Adjustable showerhead
- Braille room numbers
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab bars in guest rooms
- Ground floor rooms (in case of emergency)
- Lowered height of bed
- Lower countertops in washrooms
- Portable shower chairs
- Roll-in shower
- Tubs with grab bars
- Service support animals welcome